Latin Agency Overview
Latin Agency (ULA) is full service Latin entertainment / marketing
agency. With over 50 years of combined experience in the Latin
entertainment industry, we offer our clients a variety of
comprehensive entertainment / marketing solutions to reach
and engage Hispanic consumers.
has built a solid reputation throughout the entertainment
industry and is known as the premiere entertainment and marketing
agency. In addition, ULA also has the media resources and
contacts to help promote events within each market. This includes
local radio, television, newspaper, ticket outlets, demographics,
and the local promoter for each market. Through our international
alliances we also have the ability to reach markets throughout
have provided Latin entertainment for festivals and special
events throughout the United States including:
The Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo / Houston, TX
* Six Flags over Texas / Arlington, TX
* Colorado State Fair / Pueblo, CO
* National Council of La Razaís Annual Convention / San Diego,
* U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Annual Convention / Washington,D.C.
* San Antonio Livestock Show & Rodeo / San Antonio, TX
* Texas State Fair / Dallas, TX
* Oregon State Fair / Salem, OR
* Indiana State Fair / Indianapolis, IN
* Riverside Casino / Laughlin, NV
* Austin Livestock Show & Rodeo / Austin, TX
* Ohio State Fair / Columbus,OH
Six Flags Astroworld/ Houston, TX
is a compelling part of Hispanic consumerís lifestyle. It
creates an emotional link between the performer and the costumer.
Creating a marketing program that captures your audience and
increases product awareness among the targeted community is
every companyís goal. The demographics, tastes, aspirations,
and lifestyles of consumers are constantly shifting.
* Music transcends all boundaries, serving as a form of expression
that connects with people on a physical, emotional, and spiritual
* This marketing strategy provides:
event programming combined with grass-roots level consumer
-Less intrusive interaction with consumers when compared
to conventional media and advertising; ie: part of the experience,
not an interruption
-Hispanics are conservative in their lifestyles, which results
in higher levels of brand loyalty than non-Hispanics.
-55% of Hispanics believe brand names are superior to store
-Reason for brand loyalty: family dynamics, taste perceptions,
consistent quality, minimal risk, tradition, and familiarity
-High level of loyalty to Hispanic spokespersons, celebrities,
-89% of Hispanics learned Spanish as their first language.
-70% of Hispanics are more likely to speak Spanish than English
-Most Hispanics prefer advertising messages and product information
to be in Spanish.
-Dialects and pronunciations vary according to country of